Sep 29, 2015

I was recently asked by Miranda Edwards of Swoon Studio to participate in donating a work of art to her new pop-up baby shop "Tend Baby" located on instagram. 100% of the proceeds from all the items go to children in need.  I'm happy and grateful for this opportunity to participate in such a great cause. 

Below are all my sketches for my new "Dear You" print that I am submitting to Tend Baby's pop-up. 
The final design landed on the phrase "Dear You, keep me warm, toasty & dry!" This is a fun print to welcome the come fall & winter season... and it comes in 6 color ways.  Also, the little flowers growing on the tips of Deer's antlers... yep, there is a story behind that. :) stay tuned!




"Dear You" print in 6 color ways - available soon through Tend Baby. :)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...