Dec 8, 2014


Today's painting up for grabs!!

See the correlation? ;-[)

Joy Choi of ohjoy.com  was so sweet to use our Heirloom Bear Blanket in her recent 
video "dressing the bump" - I don't have kids, so I don't know anything about dressing a bump, but after watching her video [below] I learned a handful of things that actually got me excited for when I have a baby someday annnd now I want to make stylish maternity tops! Annnyways, I love this video, I hope you guys do to, and share it with your family and friends who are new moms to be, I've got a couple on my list...okay that's a lie, I live in UTAH people, I have about 300 on my list! ;-p 

To win this painting below, please answer these 3 questions:

+ answers can be found in Joy's video + 

1. Where are baby Coco's black floral leggings from?

2. What chocolate bar brand is Joy holding?

3. Who made the video? 


+ first person to answer all 3 correct answers on my instagram wins! 

:) xo 





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thief and Bandit
comparies
Jennifer Brown

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...