Dec 3, 2012

Organization week has moved to next week 
due to conflict of schedules w/ my mom...
 come back then for awesome tips & video tutorials.


On another note, I have been going back and forth the past 6 weeks trying to decide if I should
have a Roxy Marj Holiday Pop-Up shop.... If you live in Utah and would like to come, please let me know by tomorrow at the latest and email me [roxymarjdesign@gmail.com] your home address so I can send you a postcard in the mail.  I'll be honest, the thought of throwing one does make me a little weak in the knees, but if there's enough excitement for one [sorry, does this sound like a threat? :/ not meant to be] I think it would help get me excited and less anxious.  There would be mostly one of a kind items, as well as new items you have not seen. :) Thank you! 





9 comments:

temporary said...

Go for it! I say you plan on it, send out invites to anyone and everyone you know in Utah, and encourage friends and family to bring others! Just DIVE IN :)

ROXY MARJ said...

Temporary <- this cannot be your real name :p That's not a bad idea.... thank you! :)

Jill said...

YAY! I'll come!

c & t said...

I will also come! Please!!!

Julie said...

I want in!!! I know I have others that will come too. I always need more Roxy Marj in my life.

ROXY MARJ said...

Girlfriend! Ah! #1 soo glad your back #2 I'm totally having the pop-up! #3 YES, PLEASE bring your friends!!! :) xo

Sarah Larsen said...

:''''''''''''''''''''( A face with tears. So sad I can't come this night.

ROXY MARJ said...

No worries Sarah, I will be having another one in February. :) xo

Ali said...

Wish I was going to be in town:(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...