Nov 21, 2012

My book is now up in the shop! 

Alphabet Book

I'm done blogging for the week.... see you back here on Monday.
 And for those of you in the states...enjoy your Thanksgiving holiday....but even if you're not
celebrating Thanksgiving, it's always good to focus on what you have and show gratitude.

With that said, I want to thank anyone reading who has purchased an item from my shop. I've 
talked before on my blog about how grateful I am for the support I receive every day, and it's something I think about often. Thank you for all your sweet and uplifting comments, thanks for pinning or instagraming my items, but most of all....here comes the cheesy bit....thanks for helping me achieve my dreams. I really feel like Roxy Marj has become this huge team effort of people trying to spread the word and believing in me. I will be forever grateful! And even if you're not interested in the things that I make, no worries...but do try and support independent designers and artists. :) xo




5 comments:

Celina said...

Love this coloring book and your new blanket is amazing. Wishing you a wonderful thanksgiving!

fnjkeankjaen said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you my lovely!x

ROXY MARJ said...

Celina, Thank you so much! Happy Thanksgiving to you sweet lady!

Vivi, Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!!! Come visit us for this holiday, I will show you a very cozy festive time. :) xoxo

Erin said...

Roxy! Megan brought home your coloring book and it is DARLING! So sweet. You are the best.

ROXY MARJ said...

ERIN! You have a blog!!! :-[) Thank you so much for your compliment! And it makes me feel really good that you like the Alphabet Coloring Book. I told Jesse the other day: I can die now and be content ...Jesse: oh really? How come? Roxy: Because I finished my alphabet book...and if I die, then make thousands of copies of them, sell them for $50 a piece and then hopefully this will help pay off my insane student loan. Jesse: please don't die. Roxy: I will try not too. These are glimpse's of our everyday conversations. lol :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...