Jul 23, 2012

There's nothing I dislike more than eating by myself.... :/ It definitely is some sort of eating disorder I believe because if I am alone for lunch [like today] I normally just snack on food, rarely do I take the time to prepare an actual meal.  This is not good and in my personal opinion, it's not healthy to snack because I am lonely. The last couple of weeks i've really been trying to hunker down on this issue. And I think I just found the solution: salty images of easy prep food on Pinterest.  This Zucchini Tart literally has my tastebuds salivating and since it's my lunch time right now, I think I am going to take a break from work and try and make this. Doesn't it sound so delicious?! I think you could even replace the goat cheese [if you're not a fan] with spreadable garlic herb cheese! Seriously...yummmmehh!

get the full recipe from Marthat Stewart right HERE.


2 comments:

Sara Jensen said...

now i have a crush on your blog! so great!

ROXY MARJ said...

Sara, you are too funny! Well, I dare say then that we are both crushing on each others blogs! Our blogs should date! lol Sorry, that thought just came to my head and I just had to write it!! :-[)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...