Mar 29, 2012

Drawing flowers, smelling flowers...what could be better?


Perhaphs not better, but just as lovely...
A playlist that is compiled of my favorite new age/peaceful music:
yes, this is my guilty pleasure confession: new age music... who would have thought!? :-[)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


p.s.  one of my bike buddies [read 2009 archives] Justin Dewey married my good friend Tilly [whom I met through Justin] a couple weeks ago. They asked Jesse to do their wedding photos...below are are a couple favorites. Also, she did such a great job at planning her own wedding...I really admired how hard she worked, stayed positive and happy through the ups & downs.... <- I definitely struggled with planning mine, they are not an easy thing to do when one is on a tight budget among other things. To see more of Tilly's wedding, click HERE.  p.p.s I love the baby's flower bouquets! So elegant and affordable! 

please note: Jesse is not a wedding photographer, he only does photos for family and close friends....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Roxy! I love you..
You and jesse are the best.

Julie said...

yessssss, another roxy playlist! You are my music bosom buddy I do believe.

ROXY MARJ said...

Tilly! Love you too girl! :) lol

Julie, I was actually thinking of you when putting this together! We are music bosom buddys! They should make bra's for that!!! lol too weird? lol hehehehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...