Jan 8, 2012

Starting my day off with something inspiring is a real favorite. It gives you something to think about other than yourself and hopefully encourage you to be better  friend, artist, listener, communicator etc. This video of artist Riusuke Fukahori makes me want to be more patient and thoughtful in everything I do and slow down my life even more.  I like to imagine what it would be like to spend a day with some of my favorite artists...and I feel like with Fukahori [whom I just heard about today] it would be so tranquil and steady..... I want to be like more like that.  video  found via Lidewig Edelkoort/Trendtablet

image found via seejapan



"Goldfish Salvation" Riusuke Fukahori from ICN gallery on Vimeo.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Completely inspiring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...