Oct 28, 2011


My costume for 2011 is inspired by these 3 above.....

I love the moon and how it is always changing shape, its warm glow in a dark sky, and how it is like a lighthouse for the world.  There is something magical about the moon, hopefully I can capture it in my costume this year. :) Speaking of moons, have you ever seen the movie Paper Moon with Ryan & Tatum O'neil? If not, it is a must see/must buy film! So well written that you forget the characters are not real. 




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Jesse and I move into a house someday, I plan on making a permanent moon to go in our home...just like the ones in these photos. How fun to take photos with friends and family on the moon.








4 comments:

inkysocks said...

check this link out for moon photos by alice o malley! http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/05/t-magazine/5well-moon-t.html
i especially like the photo of vita (vita was a student of mine at a nursery school when i first moved to nyc!)

valerie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
valerie said...

we are big fans of the moon around here, too. please post photos of your costume!

ROXY MARJ said...

inky socks, thanks for that link! Those photos are sooo cool and inspiring! I totally want to do something similar! :)

Valerie, there WILL be pics posted next week. I am wearing my costume to work on Monday and will hopefully get a professional photo of my look there. ;) What is Alden going as this year?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...