Sep 16, 2011

Some of my favorite designers from Spring 2012 NY Fashion Week:

via Style

<><><>

I am not much a + glamour + lady when it comes to fashion, BUT...if there is sparkle, then you have my attention. These dresses from Naeem Khan are absolutely gorgeous!







Lovely 40's inspired pieces from Vena Cava
I especially love their color choices for next spring!




3.1 Philip Lim & lovely silks!!

Two favorite fabric's of mine to wear during the spring and summer seasons is silk...and RAYON!
I loove rayon so much because it has that same appearance as silk, but keeps the color looking the same from
the very first day.  Perhaps I have had shoddy dry cleaners, but every time I have gotten a silk piece of mine back, it now has this chalky shade to it!? It drives me nuts! It's one thing if I buy it like that, but to loose the color....sooo frustrating. Regardless, I still collect as many silk pieces as possible...but rayon...oh rayon. ;)

The colors in this look are fantastic!



and these silhouette's below... super sexy but sophisticated!


Didn't care for Gap's collection [for a runway show]...
but did care for their adorable neckerchiefs!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...