Sep 22, 2011

My friend Valerie over at Lovelier Seas makes beautiful clothing using Liberty of London fabric. And now she has clothing for kids too, also made from Liberty. But the best part is is that she has the perfect little model now to showcase her pieces...her ADORABLE son Alden! I love these photos of him...when I first saw them I instantly thought : "modern day mini Gustav Klimt!" :-[) based off of his little tunic he is wearing....



but it get's better....mother and son sewing together as well! I cannot wait for Jesse to get home so I can show him this photo. The wooden sewing machine is GENIUS! And boys who can sew... make my heart pitter patter!! The night before me and Jesse's first date, he sewed a seat cushion to go on his motorcycle for me to ride on...I was soooooooo impressed and totally in love!


Sewing machine is from Wood Clinic...only $50 you guys! This would make thee coolest gift ever for a child.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want this little sewing machine. TOOOO CUTE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...