Aug 8, 2011

Working on a fall/winter mood board today for my darling online friend Vivi. We are doing a handmade clothing trade and we thought the very best way to make sure each of us is happy with one another's product, was to make a mood board for the other.  While looking for some online "tares" I came across this Fred Perry video via Selectism, a favorite men's blog of mine. I love how creative and simplistic this video is.


<><><>

Did you have a great weekend? Me and Jess's was fun and very productive! Due to our computer crash of 2011 and Jesse having to catch up on work I was sentenced to 3 days in my 5'x5' office space! :-[) It was a lot of fun though and I finally got my little office chair re-upholstered.... re-purposing , re-upholstering, re-finishing furniture is such a satisfying thing to do. Especially if you are able to do it yourself. It usually takes some major patience and lots of mini breaks. Otherwise, the chances of you wanting to pull your hair is very high. 

         Before:                                                                 After:


And then with the leftover linen I had, I added it to the little stuffed owl I made for a friend's baby shower gift. It has been awhile since I have made stuffed animals.  I am excited to tell you that a new bundle of softies will be added to my etsy shop a long with items for the home at the end of the week.

p.s. the elephant gift tag is designed by Denise Holmes.



4 comments:

denise said...

cute!!!

fnjkeankjaen said...

awwww the owl is possibly the cutest I have ever seen! <3

ROXY MARJ said...

Thanks you guys! :) And thanks again for the tags Denise!

Andrea Jolene said...

What the ridiculous! That's so cute! I'll give you some word-smithery lessons if you show me how to be you... creatively... and in general.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...