Sep 14, 2010

Two of my very good friends Jenny & Erin teamed up to redesign Erin's website Sodafine! It looks fantastic!  If you have a second, stop by and check it out OR if you live in the New York City area DO NOT HESITATE to go visit Erin personally in her shop in Brooklyn! I am a big supporter of shopping independent designers and Erin's boutique is always chock full of just that.  Some of my favorite pieces of jewelry and clothes that I own and ALWAYS get compliments on are from Sodafine!

For kicks, I found this photo of us girls at New York's first Renegade Craft Fair, back in 2005?  Good times....good times!



Here is what you can find online and in the store... but do make a personal visit if you want to shop more independent items.





------------------------------------------------------------------------



Also, you can find beautiful handmade items from Erin herself... I love her small painted "not plants" plants. Would love to start a collection of these!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...