Aug 29, 2009

Since living in SLC, I havn't been to any events yet where I have gotten to get all dolled up! Well....tonight is THEE night! hahaha lol... Going to a close family friends reception up in North Salt Lake, AND this reception is all about the dancing! For those of you who really know me, you know I loooooove to dance! Anyhoo... a month before moving out west, the ladies in my old Park Slope ward at church had a clothing swap....I scored an AWESOME vintage black/dusty rose sequin butterfly top, identical to the one below!!! And I have been saving it for the perfect moment to wear it >>> tonight <<<
via anja louise verdugo

3 comments:

Emily said...

yay!! i often think of this top....

Sanne said...

i hope you had a fun night, it is a beautiful top! i also like the picture a lot.

ROXY MARJ said...

oh emily! It is you that I need to thank for graciously giving the sequined butterfly to moi! :) thank you thank you! xo

Sanne, it was an awesome night! Pictures to come...yes, I totally agree, that background is soo sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...