Jun 12, 2009

Oh! Fernande! What can say about this book? That it is absolutely one of my favorite reads now! I just finished it yesterday morning. Because it is only 144 pages, I had to savor each chapter like it was the most delicious dessert that I would not be tasting again for quite some time. And as I write this, I am actually listening to Dustin O'halloran's Opus 23 from my blog's playlist. This song would be appropriate background music for this book! Considering that it is one of the songs on the Marie Antoinette soundtrack..AND During the reign of Marie Antoinette, Alexandre Dumas wrote a handful of romances that later became known as the Marie Antoinette romances!! Oh please do read this wonderful book if you get a chance!!! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...