Nov 29, 2008

Ahhhh...haven't really posted so much this week so I am gonna do a GRAND SLAM all at once of everything I meant to post. :) YEE HAW!

My sister Sarah just got back from Arizona and brought back these two Abuelita items! She scored them at the Walmart there, of all places too! I loove the Abuelita chocolate for making homemade hot cocoa that comes in the disk shape...The family I use to babysit for introduced me to it years back...but my favorite way to use it is in cookies!!!! :) heee!


found this book in an antique mall back in Sept. while visiting family in Utah... cute story and cute pictures, would make a great gift! :)


Something else I picked up at that antique mall was this precious old photo of this couple! I have it taped up on my wall above my desk...it just warms my heart.. :)



Lastly, some teeny tiny little patches that I have added to my etsy SHOP They are made from leather... and seriously, so cute! hehehe lol and the patch that says "Loup De Maman" means mama wolf in french! A nickname that I have independently given myself...yay!;)

1 comment:

andrea said...

Those patches are great!!! People have been calling me "Wolf" for a few years, but I much prefer the Italian "Lupa."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...